IP Fellowship Application Process
- Be an MD or DO
- Be eligible for an Ohio training certificate or permanent medical license
- Hold US citizenship or permanent residency
- Successful completion of Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellowship in an ACGME accredited program prior to the start of IP fellowship
- Demonstrate competency in basic pulmonary/critical care procedures, including Basic bronchoscopy, airway management and thoracentesis. Any additional experience in advanced bronchoscopic or pleural procedures will be looked upon favorably
- Candidates in practice with advanced training are also encouraged to apply
Completed applications for the July 2018 Interventional Pulmonology (IP) Fellowship must be received prior to October 2, 2017.
The following is a list of the required documents necessary to complete the application to our Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. After review of completed applications, candidate may be invited for an interview at The Ohio State University beginning in September 2017 for the position that starts in July 2018.
- Visit http://www.aabronchology.org/fellowships.php for more information about Interventional Pulmonary Fellowships. To apply online, please visit http://aippd.org/
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Procedure Log (a summary of procedures is preferred)
- USMLE scores
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (one from the Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship Program Director)
- 2x2 recent color photo of the candidate
We will use the National Residency Match Program (NRMP) to facilitate matching of individuals applying for the fellowship. Please refer to the NRMP website at www.nrmp.org to register and for additional information about the IP match dates and deadlines.