A/I Fellowship Application Process
Thank you for your interest in The Ohio State University Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program in Allergy and Immunology.
ERAS Application Requirements
Our application process utilizes the ERAS application process.
- Three reference letters (submitted via ERAS):
- One must be from the Division Chief or Fellowship Director of most recent training program
- One must be from a faculty member of the same program
- A letter from your Residency Program Director
- A recent photograph of the applicant
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please feel free to contact us:
Jenny Rindler, Fellowship Program Coordinator
473 W. 12th Ave
Suite 201, DHLRI
Columbus, OH 4310