About the Division
The Ohio State University Medical Oncology Program
The Division of Medical Oncology is part of the Department of Internal Medicine and has a long history of providing compassionate, personalized service to those suffering from solid malignancies.
Compassionate Patient Care
- Clinics are conducted in locations throughout the University medical system, including:
- Disease-specific, multidisciplinary care allows each patient access to a team of experts.
- All of our faculty members are recognized nationally and internationally as leaders in their fields.
- Our faculty members hold leadership positions throughout The Ohio State University, The Wexner Medical Center, and The James Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Areas of research focus within the Division of Medical Oncology include cancer prevention, carcinogenesis, nutrition, genetics, virology, bioinformatics, pharmacology, and drug evaluation.
- Faculty direct NIH grants, clinical trials, and research programs throughout The Ohio State University and hospital system.
Dedication to Education
- Located in the heart of one of the largest research universities in the nation.
- Our faculty members serve as mentors to students in all stages of their academic careers, from undergraduate honors students to post-doctoral researchers.
- Our fellowship program offers an intensive clinical experience.