P/CC Fellowship Application Process
Thank you for your interest in The Ohio State University Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program. In order to be eligible to apply for the program, you must:
- Be an MD or DO
- Be eligible for an Ohio training certificate or permanent medical license
- Have successfully completed three (3) years of US postgraduate training by the time of entry into the fellowship program
- Hold US citizenship, permanent residency, or J-1 Visa ECFMG (Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program)
- Under certain conditions an H-1B Visa can be sponsored
Our application process utilizes the ERAS application process.
- A letter from your residency program director (submitted via ERAS)
- Three reference letters (submitted via ERAS):
- One must be from the Division Chief or Fellowship Director of Pulmonary/Critical Care at your program.
- One must be from another pulmonary/critical care faculty member.
- A recent photograph of the applicant
Interviews are conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am - 1pm, during the months of August through October.
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please feel free to contact us:
Nicole Sillaman, Fellowship Program Coordinator
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
201 Davis Heart & Lung Research Institute
473 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210