Seeking Care from Among America’s Best
The Department of Internal Medicine strives to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and state-of-the -art personalized health care close to where you live and work in Central Ohio. You'll find a wide range of general internal and specialized physicians from our directory. Please see our list of clinics by location or specialty for further information on where our physicians practice. You can also search the OSU Medical Center's online physician directory.
Outpatient Care Providers
- Ohio State University (OSU) general internal medicine clinics,
- OSU subspecialty clinics,
- OSU multidisciplinary clinics,
- Eight disease-specific Greater Columbus Health Centers, and
- Nine Statewide Health Centers.
Inpatient Clinical Facilities (1169 licensed beds)
- Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University University Hospitals,
- The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute,
- OSU Hospitals East,
- Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital,
- Dodd Hall Rehabilitation, and
- Harding Hospital.
U.S. News & World Report: "America's Best" / Modern Healthcare "Most Wired"
OSUMC and Nationwide Children's hospital are the only central Ohio hospitals listed in this national ranking.
Modern Healthcare magazine named OSUMC as one of the "Most Wired" healthcare organizations for its leading-edge technology.