How To Apply
All applicants must use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) located at www.aamc.org/eras. Paper applications will not be accepted. We do not accept "supplemental" applications.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty familiar with your performance. At least one letter should be from your program director.
- Proof of citizenship
- USMLE board scores
- ECFMG cerificate (if applicable)
- MD or DO
- US citizenship, permanent resident, or J1 visa status*
- Completed 3 years of US postgraduate training by the time of entry into the fellowship program.
- For Foreign Medical Graduates-must have a valid ECFMG certificate
* Please note that we do NOT sponsor H1B visas at this time.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview with our program. Please note that submitting an application to ERAS does not guarantee an interview. Due to the large volume of applications received, only those selected to interview will receive communication regarding the opportunity to interview.
- Candidates will be interviewed by nephrology faculty members, the program director and will also meet with our current fellows.
- Applicants are responsible for interview expenses such as travel, lodging and incidentals.
July 1 through August 30
August through October
If you have any questions regarding the nephrology fellowship or the application process, please contact the fellowship coordinator, Andrea Wissman, via email at email@example.com.