In addition to our world-class team of physicians, staff and researchers focused on improving care for patients with Type I and Type II Diabetes, we are a regional and national center for the care of patients with adrenal, pituitary and thyroid diseases, especially thyroid cancer. The Division provides unprecedented subspecialty care for patients with metabolic diseases (including morbid obesity), metabolic bone disorders and osteoporosis, and genetic diseases affecting the endocrine organs.
The division has four different clinical sites depending on the disease and doctor. For directions to each clinic please click on the clinic name.
- Carepoint East - diabetes, bone disease and general endocrinology.
- Center for Women's Health - bone disease.
- Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza (MMMP), 10th Floor - thyroid disease, and endocrine tumors.
- Stoneridge Internal Medicine Clinic - diabetes and general endocrinology.
In order to make an appointment for the Center for Women's Health clinic, please call <614-293-2076.
For all other appointments, please call <614-685-3333>.If you need interpreter services or have other special needs, please inform the scheduler.
Inpatient Hospital Services:
The physicians of he division provide inpatient Diabetes Mellitus consults at its two hospitals: University Main Hospital and University East Hospital. For more information on the inpatient DM service, click here.
Patient care materials:
For Diabetes Education Classes, please click here. For Diabetes Education classes * at CarePoint East - physician offices please complete the referral form and fax to 614-685-6263.
* at University Hospital East - physician offices, please complete the referral form and fax to 614-366-0345.
Internal orders can be placed through IHIS.
For additional resources on diabetes education, click here.