Associate Professor of Surgery - Clinical
N-717 Doan Hall
410 West 10th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1228
- B.S.: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn., 1997
- M.D.: St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo., 1996
- Specialty Training: Internship and residency in general surgery, University of Oklahoma – Tulsa, Tulsa, Ok.; Residency in colon and rectal surgery, St. Vincent health Center, Erie, Pa.; Fellowship in minimally invasive colorectal surgery, Lakenau Hospital and Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, Pa.
- Appointment: 2012
- Specialty Interests: Minimally invasive colorectal surgery (laparoscopy, single-incision laparoscopy, TEM, T.A.M.I.S., and advanced lower endoscopy), inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease), rectal cancer with emphasis on sphincter-preservation, colon cancer, diverticulitis, familial adenomatous polyposis, hereditary non polyposis colorectal cancer, rectal prolapse and reoperative surgery.
- Research Interests: Minimally invasive colorectal surgery, enhanced recovery pathways